Monday, August 22, 2011

A pressie for Jo

I'm pleased to say that those yummy fabrics I gave you a sneak peak of last post have now become this:

An Abbey Bag (Pattern by Abbey Lane Quilts)


I just love these little pincushion/scrap bags and have made three of them now. My dear friend Jo has been admiring mine for a while so I knew she would love one for her birthday.....she was thrilled!

My colour inspiration came from here:
A cute little Pillowcase dress that Miss 12 made for her new little cousin... I just loved the fabrics she chose!

Until next time.....

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Tracy... I'm sure Jo loved it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Pin cushions and thread bin combos are such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all cute.
    Pincushion, Thread catcher and the wee dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done...looks great. You'd be a pro at making these bags now. Good to see you've had some sewing time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous.........Jo will love it.........

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is over the top in cuteness! Adore the fabric you chose. You have inspired me to get going and make one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!