Sunday, January 3, 2010

Roll up!

I remembered today that we have a Birthday Party to attend tomorrow for one of our very special family friends........ Miss Katie is turning 10!

I've been admiring some pencil rolls that Bloom made using instuctions by Pink Chalk Studio found here and thought I'd give that a shot..... and since i'd made her a journal for Christmas I made it to match.... of course!I must admit that i'm not 100% happy with how it turned out as i'm not so sure that the white fabric was such a good choice and my sewing wasn't as neat as I would have liked it to be..... but then, i'm always my biggest critic so i'm sure no-one else will even notice!

Next time i'll piece the fabric to match the pencil colour like Bloom did..... lack of time and limited fabric choices meant I couldn't this time.

Until next time
Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!