Saturday, January 16, 2010

Needle Thief!

Today I decided it was time I made myself a Needlecase........
I was throwing out all the pins in my old pincushion to replace them with new ones and once the cushion was empty of pins I discovered where all my sewing needles had gone! It turns out I don't have a needle thief at all..... they had just slipped inside my pincushion.

The little needlecase pattern is one by "The Birdhouse" and was given to me for my birthday a couple of years ago..... don't know why I didn't make it sooner (might of saved me some stress and my children some blame if I had)!


All of these needles were found inside my old pincushion.... and digging them out wasn't without incident! My old pincushion is now blood-stained and deceased :(

Until next time.......

3 comments:

  1. Love the needle case, I made one recently out of wool felt. Not as cute as yours. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the nice comments. Tried to email you a Thank you, but I noticed you don't have an email link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your needlecase. Very cute. Hugs, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice needlecase you have made. A lot of my pins have rusted, so I have a jam jar at the ready, and any pin I use that has rust goes in the jar. I understand about the blood - I dropped my needle down between the couch cushions last night, and when I went to get it there certainly was blood!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!