Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas goodies

The crazy week or so before Christmas.....

I went to our Club Quilt christmas party..... this was my swap pressie from Peg.
So very spoilt.... I already have plans for that gorgeous charm pack!
I didn't get a picture of the parcel I made up for Jo but you can head over to the Club Quilt blog here, to check out all our other goodies.


Some little treats we made for the kids to give out at school


Teacher pressies....

And my very extravagant Christmas pressie from my family.... how spoilt am I??
Hopefully you'll start seeing some amazing pics on here in the near future :)

Cheers
Thimbelina

4 comments:

  1. Wow, such wonderful gifts, I love your camera, I got a Nikon similar to yours for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trace...wow have fun with that wonderful camera...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pressies Trace, you DID get very spoilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful presents! And I had the same camera for Christmas this year :))

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!