This is what I did:
1) Mended Mother-in-laws sheets (Seriously?? who mends sheets??)
2) Mended Father-in-laws trousers - one of the few people I volunteer to mend for.... he really is a keeper!
3) Mended a cap for my friend Cath - This was in a bag of things she gave me around 12 months ago (could be longer) for mending and given how long it's taken me to get to the bag she probably wont ask me again (Should I be smiling at that thought?)
4) Mended a Top for one of Cath's girls
5) Mended a plastic covered pool bag for Cath
6) Looked at the denim skirt of Cath's and shoved it back in the bag unmended (
7) Cut off and hemmed two top sheets that have always been too wide and dragged on the floor.
8) Hemmed the curtains in my bedroom that have been hanging with pins in them for about 2 years now.
9) Hemmed two sets of Curtains in master 9's room that have been hanging with pins in the bottoms for even longer than mine - he has FINALLY stopped nagging me! :)
10) And finally, I mended a dress - belonging to Miss 12 and I'm pleased to say that it still fits!
Then on Monday I moved on to some fun sewing and managed to get this little quilt top together:
Until next time....