Sunday, September 19, 2010

Club Quilt

After much organising on the home front I finally had the all-clear to join the Club Quilt ladies on a trip over to the lovely Cobar Quilt Shop yesterday..... and what a great day it was! The weather was fine, the company and food were great and the welcome we received was awesome. Colleen looked after us very well and we also had a chance to see the lovely Jellywares shop that was recently opened by Jodie who you might know from her blog also called Jellywares.... such a beautiful shop!

It was certainly well worth the two and a half hour drive for a spot of retail therapy and I think we all slept well last night after our big day.

Inside Cobar Quilt Shop:

Jodies Beautiful shop:

Thanks to Peg and Fiona for the pics.... as I didn't take any myself.

Until next time....

6 comments:

  1. It was such a great day wasn't it Tracy!!! (All "stolen" photos are generously given) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to spend a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so pleased when all of you gorgeous ladies stolled into my little shop on Saturday morning!!!

    I so can't wait to catch up again some time soon...

    Hugs - Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had some fantastic shopping time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely day for you all! Looks like a fantastic shop to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!