Friday, July 2, 2010

Another tunic!

This was my last OPAM finish for June..... bringing my total for the month to 8 finishes! Yay!
It's another School House tunic like the ones I posted about earlier in the month except I made this one shirt length to wear with jeans.... the fabric was some that I had leftover from another project years ago and has some stretch which makes it very comfortable! Have I mentioned that I LOVE this pattern???

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and don't forget about my giveaway on my last post.... if you haven't already entered that is!

Until Next time......

4 comments:

  1. Nice Trace, and why are you not modelling so we can see the length?? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - love those great big blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love that tunic! I can see why you would use the pattern over and over, it is delicious!
    Thank you for your warm welcome to the Stitch-A-Long...I am really excited about this project!
    Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Looks like a great pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!