Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pressies 4,5,6,7,8 & 9 ........ Check!

Are you sick of seeing my journal covers yet????

I decided to make the Bloom Journal covers a tad bigger to fit a diary for both children's teachers this year..... very happy with how they turned out!

While I was at it.... I finished another three journal's for one of my friends children for Christmas as they have been such a huge hit with Miss 10's friends!

Plus one for our beautiful neighbour..... And two more just in case!I think i'm done making Journal covers for now! And I only have one more pressie to make before Christmas...... finally feel like i'm getting somewhere!

Until next time

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! You've been very productive and I think those are the perfect teacher gifts...actually anybody gifts! Fantastic job! Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!