Monday, December 21, 2009

Last Christmas Pressie

Here's a sneak peak at my last Christmas pressie in the making..... again, I can't give too much away, but i've been stitching like mad to get this one finished and absolutely have to get it together tonight before we head off on holiday:

I've also been doing a little fabric purchasing from America while the Aussie dollar has been so strong ..... as my dear friend Jo would say "it would be fiscally irresponsible not too"......needless to say, I didn't need much convincing!

The lovely Be Merry Winter fabric by Riley Blake:All Star fabric also by Riley Blake:Both lots purchased from the Fabric Shoppe on Etsy. Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas....... enjoy the break!

1 comment:

  1. Love your stitchery and the fabrics you've purchased is lovely too.. Have a Very Merry Christmas. Love that statement "fiscally irresponsible not too" LOL..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!