Monday, November 9, 2009

Ta-da!

At long last my Angel's story quilt top is complete!

Now all that is left to do is to find some nice backing fabric this week sometime..... then it will be off to the quilter next week.......Woo hoo! I will take some better pics outside tomorrow, but I couldn't wait to brag.... I mean blog about it so these ones will have to do until then..... hope you like it!

While I was sewing this together today, Miss 10 (aka Little Miss Thimble) was also putting together her very first quilt..... so i might show you some pics of that one tomorrow too.

Until tomorrow
Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. this is fantastic..........little miss thimbles blog is lovely too.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing this masterpiece! It is gorgeous. Now I'm going out on a limb here and guessing that I know you. I think I recognise some of your beautiful work! Am I right? Best wishes, Ros.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!