Saturday, February 23, 2013

Quilt Love

Last week I had two quilts return from the quilters..... I was so excited to get to this one back that I got the whole bind done in one evening!

I started this quilt back here almost a year ago now and I can't believe it took me so long to replace one diamond which had a cut in it and join the backing.... it's finally done and is now one of my all-time favourite quilts that I've made.... I just love it!


It looks lovely on Miss 13's bed.... along with her pillows she made from the scraps.


I love the pattern the quilter used.....
I always leave it up to her to choose and she hasn't let me down yet.

As you can see it's quite a large quilt.... as well as increasing the size of the diamond by an inch in length and width I also made it four times the size of the original baby quilt pattern by The Quilted Fish.


Cheers
Thimbelina


6 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!