Thursday, March 24, 2011

G.D.I.T.C Swap

While at "Girls Day in the Country", we had the option to join in on a Friendship Swap.

The rules were simple:
Using one of Anni's designs (since she was our guest designer for the weekend) we had to make up a swap gift which was to be no bigger than 6" x 6".  We then wrapped up our creations and placed them in a brown paper bag so that they all looked alike and were each given one someone else had made! How Exciting!

This is what I made using Anni's "Bunny Hop" pattern:
The recipient was delighted and I can't for the life of me remember your name "Oooops"....
 if you're reading this I'd love to hear from you!

And this is a pic of all our swap pressies together....I'm not going to point out which one I received just yet as I'm saving that for tomorrow when I have a chance to photograph it properly:
All the ladies did a wonderful job..... there are some really scrumptious goodies here!

Until next time........

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely swap! Look forward to seeing what you received! And your little bunny bag was SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the little bag............I don't think I know what you got on the day so looking forward to that post..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice bag love the bummy stitchery on the front of the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh this is just so lovely Tracie. Love the bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bunny bag, the swap was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!