Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sew Yellow!

Master 8 needed something yellow to wear to the swimming carnival as well.  I really don't make as much for him as I do Miss 11 (it's just so much easier to sew for girls), soooo.....armed with a case of the guilts and some yellow and white star fabric leftover from Miss 11's dress.....this is what I made:
 
He was pretty stoked that I'd made him something but unfortunately It probably wont fit him for long......
I really should have chosen a larger size!
I'm happy to report that Namoi won the day......Go Namoi!


Until then........

4 comments:

  1. The shirt is lovely! I made shirts for my two boys when they were little! They are fun to make and much cheaper than the bought variety! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You "whipped" up a REAL shirt. I would have bought a polo shirt from Best & Less. LOL!
    Both look great and YOU made the sign too???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!