Friday, August 6, 2010

Introducing....

Just a quick post today to introduce you to one of my dear friends who has recently re-joined us in "Blogland"......you may remember her from "Luv'N'Hugs" which seems to have disappeared due to operator error technical difficulty. Anyway, it would be great if you popped over to her new blog for a visit.... It's called "Creative Disorganization" and you can find her here.

Photo stolen from Creative Disorganization

Nic and I have been friends for many years and have spent a lot of hours crafting together. Unfortunately she no longer lives nearby and the internet has become one of our main forms of contact.....it looks like my nagging encouraging her to start continue her blog has finally paid off ! YAY ;)

Welcome back Nic...I know you're going to love blogland!

Until next time......

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Trac, I'v learn't so much from you....you clever lady you! LUVNHUGS Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank goodness you managed to get her back online I was trying but failed...........

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!