Friday, August 7, 2015

Minecraft Cupcakes



23/07/14

I have two dozen of these little beauties all ready to go off to class for Master 12’s birthday today – for the first time he hadn’t actually put his order in for something special so I was able to surprise him with a Minecraft theme…. He loved them!

I found the cute little cake toppers and wrappers on Etsy. They were available for instant download and were super easy to print out and assemble myself (I purchased mine from PartyPrintz & Amandacreation).

It’s a bit sad to think that this is the last year I’ll be making cupcakes to take to class – I’m pretty sure that Mum bringing in Birthday cupcakes won’t be very welcome in High School next year! 



Cheers
Thimbelina



1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!