Saturday, June 1, 2013

Chevron Quilt

Another finish from our Quilting retreat..... Chevron Quilt top!

Not the best pictures... I always have trouble photographing white quilts



I think I saw a picture of one of these on Pinterest. No instructions I just pieced it together from two Heather Bailley "Fresh Cut" - 6" charm sqare packs and some white homespun... very easy, although some of those points did give me a little grief. I think it was worth it :)

Now I just have to find some backing and send it off to the quilters.


This pic that I pinched from the Club Quilt blog shows the colours much better:


 

Cheers
Thimbelina


2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Such nice fabrics!
    Greetings Marle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quilt. Love the fabrics :)
    Lolz critters are so cute too...well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!