Thursday, November 22, 2012

Another Christmas pressie finished

I've been making some more progress on my Christmas list.... with a little Dolly Carrier for a special little niece of ours.  I've made this pattern up before and I must say that it seemed to take a lot less effort this time round.
What Dolly bed would be complete without a matching mattress, pillow & quilt??

I even managed to find a doll that fit perfectly!

Awww

The pattern was from an old Country Threads magazine - Annual Kids Special (Vol.9 No.11)


Cheers
Thimbelina


2 comments:

  1. The little one who receives that is going to love it! You did a wonderful job. Love the fabrics you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet, love the fabric. I am actually working on this same pattern at the moment too. I am happy to see some other pictures of it made up! De told me about your post as she knew I have been working on it. debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!