Monday, March 12, 2012

A Christmassy finish!

Club quilt today over a week ago now..... and I've finally done a bit of sewing!

Four little Christmas stockings that have been incomplete for two years now.... I usually never think of sewing Christmas things until the festive season is well and truly upon us and then there's no time get things done. I'm still not 100% happy with how the white on Santa and on the snowman doesn't show up very well but I'd already re-stitched them once on darker background fabric and wasn't going to do it again. I may still whip stitch it or something to make it more visable and then I just need to get some rusty bells to stitch to each of the points on the scalloped top.


The Reindeer is my favourite.... so I think that one will be mine and the rest of the
family can fight over the others :)
The pattern is called 'A little bit of Christmas' by Annie Downs
Nice to finish something for us!

Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. Your stockings are gorgeous. I love the reindeer one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your stockings are so cute and sweet!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!